As a Certified ScrumMaster, you’ll have the training you need to help your Scrum Team perform at their highest level. Through the certification process, you’ll learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artifacts. As the expert of Scrum values, principles, and practices, the ScrumMaster protects the team from both internal and external distractions.
With your CSM, you'll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your journey to your Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
Included In Course
- Attendee workbook
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Course certificate of completion
- 14-16 PDUS, and correspondingly 14-16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
NOTE: Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the certification.
A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
A CSM digital badge to promote their accomplishment online
NOTE: The Certified Scrum Trainer determines your completion of the course and has the discretion in awarding certificates based on your engagement in the classroom. Finally, certificates expire two years from the date the certification is earned. Scrum Alliance certification renewal guidelines and fees apply.
About the Instructor
Rick Waters (Certified Scrum Trainer) is a veteran of the US Military. He has an in-depth background in customer service, and software development. Rick’s strengths are focused on Scrum, enterprise Scrum, business agility and Kanban. He has contributed to the success of some of the largest Agile transformations in the Chicagoland area, since 2013. His dedication to service is underscored by his volunteer involvement in educating youths, and helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce in national non-profit organizations.
Michigan Works! Grant
State grant funding is available to participants in the state of Michigan, which covers 50% of the cost. The participant's employers must pay for the training on behalf of the participants in order to qualify. After completion of the course, the employer will receive a reimbursement check for 50% of the cost. For partial course fee reimbursement options, please contact West Michigan Works! at: email@example.com.